Neurology Testing Center
Unmatched in its ability to provide pediatric neurodiagnostics, Valley Children’s Neurology Testing Center provides comprehensive screening and diagnostic assessments of children with suspected or confirmed neurological disorders including seizures, headaches and migraines, head trauma, tic disorders and behavior problems (breath holding spells, etc.). We provide inpatient and outpatient neurodiagnostics to neonates, children and adolescents (up to age 21). We appreciate referrals from physicians in the community.
The Center’s multidisciplinary team of highly trained medical professionals utlizes state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and comprehensive screenings. Our services are provided in accordance with guidelines of the American Electroencephalographic Society and the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists.
Services Offered & Conditions Treated
- Electroencephalography (EEG):
- Routine EEG
- Inpatient and outpatient video EEG
- Evoked Potentials (including auditory, visual and somatosensory studies)
- Wada Procedures
- Conducting accurate neurodiagnostics using communication skills and “kid friendly” techniques to elicit cooperation from pediatric patients.
- The Neurology Testing Center utilizes technologically advanced digital equipment allowing our highly-skilled electroneurodiagnostic technologists to customize the study and obtain reliable data for our pediatric neurologists.
Physician Referral Guidelines
Pediatric Neurology Referral Guidelines