Insurance Resource Center
Choosing an insurance plan that offers the best care for your family can often feel overwhelming. Valley Children's wants to help. In this section, you will find helpful resources and information on choosing a health plan that includes Valley Children's.
To talk with a Valley Children's insurance navigator:
Below are some of the most common questions about insurance. If you have a question you don't see listed here, or need additional explanation, please call a Valley Children's insurance navigator at (559) 353-7028.
Click here to view which insurance plans in your area cover Valley Children's services.
- Verify that your pediatrician is in the Valley Children’s provider network by reviewing the provider directory on the insurance company's website.
- Verify that your pediatric specialist is in the Valley Children’s provider network by reviewing the provider directory on the insurance company's website.
- Get it through your employer.
- Buy it from a broker or insurance agent
- To learn if you are eligible, contact a Valley Children’s financial counselor at (559) 353-7009 to apply.
- Buy it on the Health Insurance Exchange:
There is a requirement that all Americans have health insurance. The exchange is the health insurance marketplace where you can find, compare and buy health insurance plans.
The amount you owe (out-of-pocket cost) depends on the benefits available through your insurance plan. Your costs are determined by the services provided and may include your copay, coinsurance and the amounts of individual and family deductibles. For more information about your out-of-pocket costs, please call your insurance company to find out what is covered by your plan. If you would like an estimate for what your out-of-pocket costs will be for your visit, please call (559) 353-7009.
Please call our financial counselors for help at (559) 353-7009. You may be eligible for financial assistance.
Insurance Plans That Include Valley Children's Services
Valley Children’s Healthcare contracts with several health plans throughout the Valley to provide hospital and physician services. If you have questions about contracted insurance providers, please call us at (559) 353-7028 to speak with a Valley Children's insurance navigator.
Insurance plan coverage may change depending on the county you live in. Select your county from the dropdown menu below to see which plans in your county contract with Valley Children's Healthcare to provide hospital and physician services