Newborn Plastic Surgery
The Pediatric Plastic Surgery practice at Valley Children’s Hospital specializes in the surgical correction and management of congenital anomalies and acquired conditions. Our team of board-certified pediatric plastic surgeons performs about 1,100 operations a year on children from birth to 21 years of age. Working with a variety of other specialists as needed, our team evaluates a patient’s condition and develops an individualized treatment plan to ensure the best outcome.
Our dedicated pediatric plastic surgery team provides expert diagnosis and management of a wide range of injuries and disorders, including specializing in:
- Trauma: Fractures and other facial injuries
- Craniofacial anomalies: Cleft lip and palate; jaw deformities; Stickler syndrome; microtia, Pierre Robin sequence; velocardiofacial syndrome; facial deformity; abnormal head shape; orthognathis maxillofacial reconstruction; complex reconstruction; oral lesions
- Vascular anomalies: Vascular malformations; hemangiomas (birthmarks)
- Hand abnormalities: Syndactyly/missing/crooked fingers; complex/syndromic conditions; disorders related to infections, masses, ganglion cysts, cerebral palsy, trauma (fractures, tendon injuries)
- Skin and soft tissue tumors