Community Partner Education Opportunities
Valley Children’s continuously strives to serve the educational and awareness needs of healthcare professionals and organizations in the communities throughout our service area. To this end, we provide educational opportunities to organizations, healthcare agencies and other community organizations, including continuing education courses, in-house trainings and conferences.
Current educational courses and trainings include:
- Abusive Head Trauma
- Child Maltreatment in the Central Valley
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children/Human Trafficking
- Drug Endangered Children (DEC)
- Epilepsy Safety and First Aid
- Mandated Reporting
- Nutritional Failure to Thrive (non-organic)
- Pediatric Health Caregiver’s Role in Violence Intervention
- Physical Maltreatment (burns, bruises, fractures, abdominal trauma)
- Presentation of Child Advocacy Center service provisions
- Trauma Informed Practices
To request these trainings, click here to fill out a request form.