DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge
Derek and Heather Carr proudly support Valley Children’s Healthcare through their own very personal connection. Hours after their son, Dallas, was born in 2013, he was rushed into emergency surgery at Valley Children’s Hospital. Dallas was born with intestinal malrotation, a potentially life-threatening congenital anomaly that can cut off blood supply to the intestinal tract. Dallas underwent two more surgeries and spent 23 days in Valley Children’s Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the highest level of care available for neonates and infants between the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
Join DC4KIDS and Support Valley Children's Hospital
Please note, this video is not compatible with IE 10. Please use an alternate browser.
Today, Dallas is a healthy and playful big brother. Derek and Heather credit the pediatric specialists at Valley Children’s for providing their son with the life saving care. Derek and Heather would like to invite you to join their family in supporting the DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge. For a $2,500 membership donation you can become an integral part of Valley Children’s mission to provide the best care to local children.
In appreciation for participating in the sixth anniversary of the DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge, you will receive the following special benefits:
- One signed Las Vegas Raiders Mini Football Helmet and an 8”x10” autographed photo of Derek Carr
- An invitation for you and up to three guests to attend a special reception with Derek in 2022
- Members will be acknowledged in:
- Weekly recognition in The Fresno Bee
- A weekly DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge post on the Valley Children’s Healthcare Foundation Facebook and Instagram pages
- Recognition on other Valley Children’s social media platforms
- Renewing members will receive a special Raiders New Era hat autographed by Derek to commemorate the Raiders’ inaugural 2020 season in Las Vegas.
For first-time members only, in order to receive your full promotional benefits throughout the season, we ask for half your donation within 30 days of your signed gift commitment.
If you are interested, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Duarte at Valley Children’s Healthcare Foundation by phone at 559-353-7181, or by email at JDuarte@valleychildrens.org.