DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge
Derek and Heather Carr proudly support Valley Children’s Healthcare through their own very personal connection. Hours after their son, Dallas, was born in 2013, he was rushed into emergency surgery at Valley Children’s Hospital. Dallas was born with intestinal malrotation, a potentially life-threatening congenital anomaly that can cut off blood supply to the intestinal tract. Dallas underwent two more surgeries and spent 23 days in Valley Children’s Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the highest level of care available for neonates and infants between the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
Join DC4KIDS and Support Valley Children's Hospital
Please note, this video is not compatible with IE 10. Please use an alternate browser.
Today, Dallas is a healthy and playful big brother. Derek and Heather credit the pediatric specialists at Valley Children’s for providing their son with the life saving care. Derek and Heather would like to invite you to join their family in supporting the DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge. For a $2,500 membership donation you can become an integral part of Valley Children’s mission to provide the best care to local children.
In appreciation for participating, you will receive the following special benefits:
- One DC4KIDS “Swag Bag” which will include one signed Derek Carr Las Vegas Raider Jersey, a DC4 bag and an 8x10 autographed photo of Derek Carr.
- An invitation for you and up to three guests to attend a special reception with Derek in 2021.
- Members will be acknowledged in:
- Weekly recognition in The Fresno Bee
- A weekly DC4KIDS Touchdown Challenge post on the Valley Children’s Healthcare Foundation Facebook page
- Recognition on other Valley Children’s social media platforms
For first time members only, in order to receive your full promotional benefits throughout the season, we ask for half your donation within 30 days of your signed gift commitment.
If you are interested, please click here to join Derek, Heather and Valley Children’s Healthcare in supporting the health and healing of our Valley’s children. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Duarte in the Foundation department at JDuarte@valleychildrens.org or 559-353-7181.