Outpatient Pharmacy Services at Valley Children’s
Valley Children’s Hospital has partnered with Walgreens Pharmacy to serve your prescription, health and wellness products and health information needs. The Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy on Valley Children’s main hospital campus in Madera is a full-service retail pharmacy for our patient families, employees and general public. Located on the first floor of the Medical Office Building, it provides convenient access to our team of experienced pharmacists.
- Medication reconciliation
- Review of patient drug regimen for any potential drug interactions, interferences or incompatibilities
- Free shipping to patient's home or pick-up from any Walgreens pharmacy location
- Compounding of oral medications to liquid form for pediatric administration
- Specialized billing and patient assistance services
- Confidential one-on-one patient counseling
- Flexible refill options
- Flexible prescription pick-up at Valley Children’s or more than 8,000 Walgreens retail locations nationwide
- Extemporaneous compounding of oral medications
- Flavor liquid medications
- Specialty pharmacy with access and expertise in medication for Cystic Fibrosis
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
41169 Goodwin Way
Madera, CA 93636
Phone: (559) 353-6300
Fax: (559) 432-3475