Pharmacy Fellowship Application Requirements
If you would like to apply to Valley Children's PGY2 Pharmacy Fellowship Program, it is NOT through the ASHP PhORCAS™ (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application) system and it is NOT in the Match. Application materials are due before the second Monday of January. Please complete/submit these standard application requirements:
- Applicants must complete the Valley Children’s application for employment
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of intent describing reasons for seeking a pediatric critical care PGY2 at Valley Children’s Hospital
- Three professional letters of recommendation (LOR) from preceptors who can speak of your clinical and/or professional skills
- Official transcripts sent from your school of pharmacy to:
Wenee Liu Lopez, Pharm.D.
Valley Children’s Hospital
9300 Valley Children’s Place
Madera, CA 93636
Items #2 and #3 above can be sent directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items #4 and #5 must be received in the pharmacy department by the second Monday of January (Preceptors can contact Wenee Liu Lopez, Pharm.D. directly at email@example.com if alternative arrangements required for LOR).
Once we receive your application materials, we will rank candidates and offer interviews (dates to be determined). Interviews are approximately 3-4 hours in duration and generally include a hospital tour, interviews with preceptors, and a presentation on a pediatric topic.