We are so appreciative that you are thinking of supporting Valley Children’s Hospital with a fundraiser. Below is some important information to help you get started.
Want to fundraise but not sure how? Here are few fundraiser ideas about how you can get started helping out the Hospital:
- Bake sales
- Golf tournaments
- Fashion shows
- Fun run/walks
- Silent and live auctions
- Donating in lieu of gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Sports tournaments
- Car shows
- Lemonade stands
- Coin drives
- And pretty much anything else you can think of!
Have a great idea? Wonderful! Below are a few important notes on the role of the Hospital and how we can help you succeed.
- Assist organizers with best practice information and share helpful tips
- Provide you with logos for use on your promotional materials—must approved by our Communications team
- Add your event to our website’s event calendar, as appropriate
- Add your event to the events calendar on our monthly e-news, as appropriate
- Place a request for a Hospital representative to speak at your event (dependent on scheduling)
- Place a request for George the Giraffe, the Hospital mascot, to make an appearance at your event (dependent on scheduling)
- Celebrate at the end of your event with a check presentation—photos can be shared on the Foundation’s Facebook account
Sound good? Okay, here are some of the things we’ll need from you:
Get registered: We will have you fill out a little bit of paperwork to find out more about your event. Click here to fill out the form online or contact the Foundation at email@example.com for more information.
Get approved: After you fill out your application, hit submit on the online form or mail it in to the Foundation. We review the documents and then send an approval letter letting you know that you have been approved to fundraise and are now registered with the Hospital. Congrats!
Get planning: Now is your time to shine and start working on making your event a success! We have some templates available for you to use to help your event succeed.
Need info about the area you are fundraising for? Click here.
Want some basic information on the Hospital? click here.
Need the Hospital logo for flyers or other promotional materials? Contact the Foundation at 559-353-7100 for more information.
Enjoy your event: You’ve worked hard—now, enjoy your event! You’re doing something great for the kids of the Central Valley!
Let’s Celebrate: Event all done? Money all collected? That’s awesome—let’s celebrate! Call the Foundation and let them know you want to do a check presentation. We’ll bring the big check, you bring the real check, and we’ll take some photos to recognize all the great work you’ve done for Valley Children’s!