Shop for a Cause
There are several ways to help Valley Children’s while filling up your shopping cart.
- AmazonSmile: Keep us in mind when you shop online. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Guilds Coordinating Council of Valley Children's whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- Children’s Miracle Network partners: Join in the mission of the Children’s Miracle Network by shopping at a participating Children’s Miracle Network fundraising partner.
- Holiday Boutique: Holiday Boutique is located on the northwest corner of Bullard and West and staffed by Holiday Guild members. Holiday Boutique offers a unique shopping experience with all sale proceeds benefiting Valley Children's.
- La Tienda Thrift Store: Stocked with a wide variety of gently used items, the La Tienda Thrift Store is full of one-of-a-kind gifts and gives 100% of net proceeds to Valley Children’s. The store is run entirely by volunteers from the La Tienda Guild.
- Literacy Program: Valley Children's Hospital Literacy Program is trying to "Take the Luxury out of Literacy" by giving a new book to every child that comes through the Hospital, or one of our clinics that serve the Central Valley communities. We welcome new book donations for all age levels -- learn how you can donate books.