Caring for children with immunologic diseases, our physicians are skilled in diagnosis, treatment, and long-term monitoring of therapeutic effectiveness and coordination of care. We also treat one of the largest populations with periodic fever syndromes in the country. Our team offers a multidisciplinary approach to patient care and collaborates closely with Rheumatology, Nephrology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. The Immunology division is available for the diagnosis and treatment of congenital immune deficiency syndromes.
Services Offered and Conditions Treated
- Recurrent, complex and atypical infections
- Immune deficiency diseases
- Antibody deficiencies including agammaglobulinemia and selective antibody deficiency
- Neutrophil defects including neutropenia and chronic granulomatous disease
- T-cell defects including Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID)
- Immunology Lab with Flow Cytometry