We are so appreciative that you are considering supporting Valley Children’s Hospital with a cause marketing campaign. Cause marketing is a great opportunity to get involved in supporting the Hospital and is an attractive option to many companies as it creates a visible link between your organization and Valley Children's Hospital. These programs have proven very successful and are a great way to engage employees, show customers you support the community, and be a great corporate citizen.
Here are some examples of existing cause marketing campaigns:
- Icon campaigns (Taco Bell, Save Mart, Happy Hearts, Spirit Halloween, Yogurtland)
- Designating a portion of proceeds to the Hospital (quarterly, monthly, etc.)
- Designating the proceeds from the sales from a specific product or service
Below is some information related to starting a new cause marketing campaign. Please contact the Foundation department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions.
How we can help you with your campaign:
- Assist organizers with best practice information and share helpful tips
- Provide you with logos for use on your promotional materials—must be approved by our Communications team
- Add your campaign to our website’s event calendar as appropriate
- Add your campaign to the events calendar on our monthly e-news as appropriate
- Place a request for a Hospital representative to speak to your group or team (dependent on scheduling)
- Place a request for George the Giraffe, the Hospital mascot, to make an appearance at your place of business during the campaign (dependent on scheduling)
- Celebrate at the end of your campaign with a check presentation—photos can be shared on the Foundation’s Facebook account
We have an internal process for registering cause marketing campaigns. Below is additional information on how to get your campaign registered with the Hospital.
Click here to fill out the online application form or email the Foundation at email@example.com for more information or to share some information about your planned campaign.
Once received, we review the information provided and then send an approval letter to let you know that you have been approved to fundraise and are now registered with the Hospital.
When your fundraiser is completed, or at a predetermined interval if your event is ongoing, contact the Foundation. We would be happy to set up a check presentation to celebrate your efforts to support the Hospital. We’ll bring the big check, you bring the real check, and we’ll take some photos to recognize all the great work you’ve done for Valley Children’s!