Home Care's FY22 Goals and Data
Valley Children's Home Care has set several goals for the 2022 Fiscal Year, October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
Valley Children's Home Care staff comply with hand hygiene and all COVID-related guidelines per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our staff are monitored by supervisors in the field and Valley Children's infection prevention experts to ensure the safety of patients and families.
Best Patient Access
By partnering to ensure the best access to pediatric care, Valley Children's Home Care has set goals to:
- Expand MyChart for communication, education and electronic documentation
- Create easier access for patients and families
We are currently working to expand access to MyChart for:
- Contacting Home Care for order issues
- Providing documents and education electronically
Best Patient Experience
We are committed to providing services that make the healthcare experience easier for our patients and families. To do this, we focus on:
- Involving families in their child's care
- Building trust between families and their Home Care team
- Being reachable whenever families need us
- Meeting our families' needs at all times