Maternal Fetal Center Hospital Tours
Even under the best circumstances, having a baby causes stress. If a mommy-to-be faces a high-risk pregnancy, the anxiety may feel overwhelming. We encourage you to reach out to the Maternal Fetal Center and ask for a tour.
Becoming familiar with our friendly staff and welcoming environment will help calm your fears and ease your worries.
With a tour of our facilities, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- See our NICU hospital rooms where babies are cared for
- Meet our pediatric surgeons and physicians
- Learn what to expect when your baby arrives
- Discover our free parking and RV hookups
- Visit the Ronald McDonald House, where low-cost accommodations are available on a first-come, first-served basis
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a walking tour of the Maternal Fetal Center and our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), please call NICU administration at (559)353-6255.