At Children’s Hospital Central California, we are committed to keeping your kids healthy. That’s why we offer My Healthy News, a free electronic health and wellness newsletter. Delivered to your inbox each month, My Healthy News is full of current pediatric health news on the issues that matter most to you. Topics range from pregnancy and parenting to asthma and sports medicine, just to name a few.
When you subscribe to My Healthy News now through May 15, you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win a free iPod shuffle.
Don’t wait, sign up today!
Click here to subscribe
The winner of the iPod shuffle will be notified via email. Children’s Hospital employees and Hospital-based physicians, as well as their respective household members, are not eligible to win.
Contest Rules and Regulations:
General Information: The sponsor of the My Healthy News iPod shuffle Contest is Children’s Hospital Central California, located at 9300 Valley Children’s Place, Madera, CA 93636.
Eligibility, entry period and instructions, prize details, and winner selection and notification procedures are detailed below. By entering the contest, you agree to all contest rules and legal terms and conditions below. Any violation of the contest rules may result in your disqualification.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
- You do not have to be a current patient of Children’s Hospital Central California to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Employees and Hospital-based physicians of Children’s Hospital Central California, including employees’ and Hospital-based physicians’ household members, are not eligible to win.
- The contest begins April 27, 2009 at 8 am PST and ends May 15, 2009 at 11:59:59 pm PST. All entries that meet eligibility standards must be received within this time period to be considered for the prize.
- Complete all required fields on the My Healthy News subscription form to be automatically entered into a drawing to win the prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Each new subscription will count as one entry.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the specified contest period.
- Children’s Hospital Central California reserves the right to modify the deadline for subscriptions/entries.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification
- Private Health News, an independent third party, will randomly select the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email on or about May 20, 2009. The winner is required to confirm that he/she and members of his/her household are not Children’s Hospital Central California employees or Hospital-based physicians. The prize will be sent to the winner via the U.S. Postal Service certified mail within 10 business days of winner notification. If Children’s Hospital is unable to successfully contact the potential winner and confirm non-employee status/residency within that period, it has the option to disqualify the potential winner and have Private Health News select an alternate winner.
- The winner will receive an iPod shuffle.
- All federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Legal Terms and Conditions
- By subscribing, individuals accept these rules and agree to be bound by the results of the prize drawing.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.